Comren’s services encompass technical and construction work for hotel renovation and tenant improvement projects. For many of our clients, we are their one-stop provider for constructability reviews, ADA consultation, and general contracting, bringing our expertise to projects from inception to closeout.
- Our roots are in general contracting with a hospitality industry focus. Our estimators, project coordinators, and project managers have carried out extensive interior renovations for large hotels. We have the credentials and experience to recommend and implement sustainability- and accessibility-focused remodeling of hotel properties.
- Our preconstruction services include constructability review, value engineering, budget management, scheduling, quantity takeoffs, and site logistics. Our experienced team assesses risk, provides insights on the feasibility of construction methods, and assists with cost estimation and budget management.
- Franchisees across California have benefitted from our hotel PIP contracting acumen and experience. We have helped hotels negotiate PIP capital costs with sellers and avoid the economic burden. Our turnkey project management realizes good returns on PIP, enabling franchisees to bring their property in compliance with brand standards.
- Our CASp inspects your property and provides a report on non-compliant items, provides recommendations, and a schedule for a timeline of ADA compliance upgrades. We fill you in with federal and state codes, ADA standards, and other applicable laws. Our advice and guidance can help you create accessibility-focused guestrooms and public areas. Enhance guest satisfaction, drive up referrals, and keep lawsuits at bay.
- As a trusted general contractor, we build an integrated team to provide full-service construction management for large-scale and custom renovations. Our collaborative approach and up-to-date technology solutions drive project efficiency. We have a track record of completing projects on-time, on-budget with minimal disruption to guests and staff
Build a firm foundation that sets your project up for success. Leverage the experience and insights of a seasoned and reputed general contractor serving the hospitality industry.